Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Beroe Inc
Views:1019 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research - Metals & Minerals (3-6 yrs)
Company Profile :
Beroe positioned at the forefront of procurement intelligence operations and customized market research. Beroe is unique in its 100% exclusive focus on procurement.
Beroe acts as an extension arm of any Procurement office, offering deep expertise and comprehensive resources within our Primary industries. This allows us to provide robust, Predictive, real time intelligence and insights.
Our Primary industries of expertise are Healthcare, Food, Beverages,Toabbaco,Personal Products, chemicals, Materials, Mining, Oil & gas, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and technology.
With operations all over the world, Beroe is headquartered in the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, U.S.A.
About the Domain: Metals & Minerals domain has four sub-categories such as Base Metals, Precious Metals, Steel & Stainless steel and Minor Metals & Minerals
Reporting To: Team Lead / Research Manager
Job location : Chennai
1. Good understanding about the Metals market especially Base Metals & Precious Metals
2. Good knowledge on value chain of Metals & Minerals
3. Good understanding of macro economy
4. Working together with forecasting team to build appropriate price forecasting model
5. Identification of sources of information (secondary and primary sources)
6. Extraction of information/content extraction through the sources of information.
7. Determination of the economic behaviour of the supply/demand/price of the products.
8. Identification of various drivers of the products under research - cost/demand/price drivers.
9. Develop and maintain relationships with key experts in the industry and enable analysts to
build expertise in their respective categories
10. Plan and facilitate team members towards accomplishing Thought Leadership Activities
11. Good understanding about procurement practices in Metals & Minerals Space
12. Good at executing sales and Pre-sales reports
13. To be proactive in sending alerts and market watch outs to the clients
14. Taking full responsibility of project execution from scoping to report review
15. Managing teams to ensure project completion in accordance with established budget, work plans and quality standards
16. Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success.
17. Managing Analysts Careers - Leading, coaching, motivating and supervising the efforts of analysts
18. Coordinate the review, presentation and release of design layouts, analysis and other documentation
19. Keep the project manager and product committee informed of task accomplishment, issues and status
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to multi-task with strong attention to details
2. Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment
3. Good knowledge on trading concepts and understanding of the financial jargons
4. Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
5. Exceptional knowledge on price forecasting concepts and methods
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
Educational && Professional Credentials:
- 3 to 6 years of experience with an MBA
Interested candidates are requested to send across your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.