Director at Edge India
Views:132 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Research Domain Specialist - IoT & Cloud (8-12 yrs)
Our client is a premier, respected provider of news and analysis regarding technology, entrepreneurship and trends. Major global corporations rely on their insights to plan their product and positioning investments in todays dynamic markets. Originally a part of a global news and information leader, they are now re-positioning for a period of rapid growth, as technology takes centre-stage in the future of business.
The company is seeking to identify a Domain Analyst specializing in IOT and Cloud Domains
The Analyst role demands providing in-depth analysis and actionable advice to each client with a focus on emerging technologies. This will primarily consist of timely insights for their GTM, strategy, marketing and sales acceleration. Key tools for analysis will include qualitative and quantitative research, involving a combination of in-depth and strategic perspectives.
You will be required to :
- Build and deliver custom solutions for technology providers through research and in house platforms. Execute primary and secondary research and thought leadership to consulting projects.
- Lead business development and the identification of consulting projects, as well as execution of consulting projects. These projects range from go to market services, content marketing, and strategy sessions.
- Thought Leadership: Strategize and provide thought leadership on the intersection of vertical and technology like IoT services and market trends, leading use cases, adoption trends, architectural considerations, market dynamics and competitive alternatives.
- Consulting: Execute current research and consulting projects to meet the specific needs of the external customer. Consulting projects can come in the form of technical papers, on-site strategy sessions, primary research, videos, and presentations at events.
- Verbal and Written Communications: Expertise in authoring technology analysis, use case papers, case studies, presentations at conferences and events, technical white papers, and other thought-leading research reports/studies.
Preferably an MBA with at least 5-8 years of experience in the same or a similar industry dealing with information and research. Strong familiarity with technology trends and excellent communication skills are essential attributes for the role. Functional competencies include:
- Balance of analytics, sales, and business development.
- Capacity to advise the C-Suite, executive management, and staffing levels in IT, vendor, and investment organizations.
- Ability to quickly synthesize data from various sources interviews, surveys, secondary research and other research.
- Strong business development skills, and ability to communicate to clients what they need for driving their business growth objectives, and your role in enabling that growth.