Research Analyst - Patent (2-9 yrs)
- Study / analysis of inventions to determine patentability, Conduct Invalidity and Freedom to Operate searches
- Prepare robust search strategies to search and identify relevant patent and scientific literature in a given technology domain, and subsequent analysis.
- Analysis of a portfolio of patents / patent applications in a given technology domain
- Critical analysis of patents and products to determine potential infringement and licensing opportunities
- Track / monitor published patent applications and issued patents throughout their life cycle
- Identify key features of a product / technology and map these features on to patented subject matter to determine freedom to operate
- Identify and report innovations in a specific technology domain through analysis of patent, product, and academic literature
- Assessment of commercial potential of new technologies vis- -vis existing technologies and market players
- Prepare research reports to be shared with scientists / R&D Managers / technical personnel of the client organization etc.