Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:240 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Research Analyst - Market & Competitive Intelligence (6-10 yrs)
Experience: 6+ years
- Monitor sources, conduct in-depth research and analysis on markets and competitors, and report emerging threats and trends
- Conduct research on a broad portfolio of emerging and global companies to clearly identify their core products, customers, competitors, and strategic customer experience (CX) objectives
- Conduct customer research to gather data and insight for buyer personas and customer service strategies
- Collect business, market, and competitive intelligence from both external and internal data sources
- Identify creative and new ways to better inform internal stakeholders across sales, marketing, product, etc. on competitive and client intelligence, e.g., using products, interviewing SMEs, etc.
- Find and curate news digests with relevant client, competitor, and industry information that has value to key stakeholders within the organization
- Update company profiles in Alorica's CRM and dashboarding tools to ensure accurate information for strategic accounts
- Maintain research repositories and datasets, ensuring intelligence data is current, relevant, and consumable for ongoing research efforts
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of customer experience and contact center outsourcing / business process outsourcing industry
- Ability to comprehend Alorica solutions, at a high level, to help identify and benchmark against other solutions in the market
- Avid reader with ability to quickly digest analyst reports, quarterly earnings, press releases and other disparate sources of content and form an opinion on how to use these inputs to better service the customer and win business
- Proficient with communications and data visualization in order to provide internal stakeholders with impactful and data driven synthesis of findings and recommendations
- Strong market research and analytical skills required
- Strategic and independent thinker with high level of curiosity and thirst for knowledge
- Ability to look for information that has intelligence relevance
- Ability to find and review large amounts of information from a variety of sources including reports,articles, stats, datasets, etc.
- Extremely well organized
- Able to multitask with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise with Excel and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.