Talent Acquisition Specialist at MNR Solutions
Views:310 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Analyst - Education (5-10 yrs)
Key activities & responsibilities :
- Lead, coordinate and undertake a variety of research roles in a responsive and flexible way.
- Conducting research on competitors, emerging Ed-Tech trends, organizations within the space, and another relevant information gathering.
- Demonstrable expertise in building research frameworks (quantitative and qualitative) to support product and business development
- Strong experience in data extraction and synthesis, skills analysis, comparative and market (user) research
- Proficient at developing and delivering a range of research instrumentation including surveys, interviews, A/B experiments through a range of technologies including SurveyMonkey, Prolific etc.
- Proven research and commercial database searching capabilities (e.g. Thomson, Bloomberg, Factiva, Gartner, etc.)
- Ability to use advanced Microsoft Excel and PPT Skills including VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Duplicates, Data Validation, visualisation, etc.
- Excellent writing and synthesizing skills for summarizing findings for effective business decision making
- Ability to undertake rigorous primary research, especially with employers and end users for the effective development of the product
- Support the preparation and production of high-quality material and information for meetings, presentations and reports, including undertaking horizon scanning and compiling business intelligence.
- Undertake such other duties commensurate with the grade of the post as may be reasonably expected especially to cover for business operations/administrative matters
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in a relevant subject with a research component is essential (eg psychology, social sciences, education and so forth), Masters or comparable work experience is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Multi-disciplinary or cross-disciplinary research experience
- Knowledge of creative research tools (e.g. visual methods, design tools) is desirable
- Excellent analytical skills to be able to scope out, plan and deliver against complex research requirements with minimal supervision
- Demonstrable multi-tasking skills with a demonstrable ability to effectively prioritise own workload
- Early record of writing/publications or demonstrated potential for practical research lead publications
- Experience with conducting qualitative research interviews
- Experience as a Graduate Research Assistant (or equivalent) is desirable
- Passion for educational technology and skills development is important for this role