Talent Acquisition Specialist at MNR Solutions
Views:318 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Analyst - Education (5-10 yrs)
Key activities & responsibilities :
- Lead, coordinate and undertake a variety of research roles in a responsive and flexible way.
- Conducting research on competitors, emerging Ed-Tech trends, organizations within the space, and another relevant information gathering.
- Demonstrable expertise in building research frameworks (quantitative and qualitative) to support product and business development
- Strong experience in data extraction and synthesis, skills analysis, comparative and market (user) research
- Proficient at developing and delivering a range of research instrumentation including surveys, interviews, A/B experiments through a range of technologies including SurveyMonkey, Prolific etc.
- Proven research and commercial database searching capabilities (e.g. Thomson, Bloomberg, Factiva, Gartner, etc.)
- Ability to use advanced Microsoft Excel and PPT Skills including VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Duplicates, Data Validation, visualisation, etc.
- Excellent writing and synthesizing skills for summarizing findings for effective business decision making
- Ability to undertake rigorous primary research, especially with employers and end users for the effective development of the product
- Support the preparation and production of high-quality material and information for meetings, presentations and reports, including undertaking horizon scanning and compiling business intelligence.
- Undertake such other duties commensurate with the grade of the post as may be reasonably expected especially to cover for business operations/administrative matters
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in a relevant subject with a research component is essential (eg psychology, social sciences, education and so forth), Masters or comparable work experience is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Multi-disciplinary or cross-disciplinary research experience
- Knowledge of creative research tools (e.g. visual methods, design tools) is desirable
- Excellent analytical skills to be able to scope out, plan and deliver against complex research requirements with minimal supervision
- Demonstrable multi-tasking skills with a demonstrable ability to effectively prioritise own workload
- Early record of writing/publications or demonstrated potential for practical research lead publications
- Experience with conducting qualitative research interviews
- Experience as a Graduate Research Assistant (or equivalent) is desirable
- Passion for educational technology and skills development is important for this role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.