Principal Consultant at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:485 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Research Analyst (8-12 yrs)
Job Role - Research Analyst
Experience & Qualification
- Post-graduate, preferably in Finance or Economics, with 8-10 years of research experience
- Strong English writing skills with an excellent vocabulary, grammar, attention to detail, and editing and proof-reading skills.
- Substantial knowledge of domestic and global Macro-Economics, socio-economics and Finance
- Background in finance or economics research, writing papers or reports, making presentations.
- Deep understanding and conceptual clarity of macro-economic, socio-economic, capital markets and other contemporary domestic / global issues
- Ability to read, learn, collate and interpret data or inputs from different sources on sectoral, macro / socio economic or other contemporary issues.
- Tracking industry thought leaders, research scholars and their research papers for internal knowledge building.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining all relevant data / facts/content from across the group,
- Help primary and secondary research,
- Responsible for extracting news and information from across the group,
- Research, analysis, collation, idea generation, report writing,
- Help develop consistent company literature, thought leadership materials and other forms of communication
- Prepare and coordinate speeches, briefing notes, talking points, and presentations for internal clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.