Lead Recruiter at Replicon Software
Views:690 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Replicon - Vice President - Sales (15-22 yrs)
Replicon, the Time Intelligence Company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 1.5 million people across thousands of customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe. Customers like Facebook, SAS, Omnicom Media Group, EY, Siemens, PwC, Expedia, FedEx, Dropbox, Deloitte, Fujitsu, and more benefit from our comprehensive suite of products and solutions. Replicon has won many awards and accolades for their innovative products and exceptional customer services over the years including The Stevie- Awards for Great Employers, Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, Branham300, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and others.
Replicon offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you and your team will be empowered to sell our portfolio of solutions across all territories around the world. Our goal is to build a smart, ambitious Sales organization, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Replicon, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
We are looking for a VP of Global Sales with proven leadership skills, a successful sales track record and a solid business acumen to join our Global Sales Organization. This experienced sales leader will manage and motivate multiple Directors, Sales Training, Sales Operations and Solution Consultants. You will play a key role in building a successful sales organization, working directly with Executive leadership to communicate Replicon's vision and execute accordingly.
- A sales organization that has been winning for over 20 years! You get to adopt industry best practices and see what successful execution looks like.
- A motivated sales organization for you to lead, that require the right leader to give them inspiration, communicate the objectives and motivation to meet their goals.
- An Executive leadership team that will invest in your leadership skills and want to strategically collaborate on the objectives of the sales organization.
- Oversee the achievement of operational metrics and sales plan execution throughout the sales organization with the result of meeting/exceeding goals.
- Optimize growth potential of regions by monitoring revenue achievement, metrics and feedback.
- Strategically review future growth regions and markets to find additional opportunities for your sales organization.
- Ensure all business units are executing the Replicon standards for success through onboarding, training, sales enablement, solution engineering and sales process execution.
- Work closely with Executive leadership to win as a team and remove any barriers for the sales organization to be 100% effective.
- Senior resource to jump on deals, interacting with prospects when necessary to drive deals forward.
- 18+ years of sales management experience with 5+ years of Director of Sales Experience
- Proven record of managing end to end sales process across global regions
- Successful track record in a high-volume sales environment selling value
- Experience managing multiple departments in an inside sales environment to hitting quota and scaling leaders
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively with 50% focus operationally and 50% strategic
- Ability to hire and train for any roles in the sales unit
- Ability to scale internal resources into managers or hire externally and scale
- Willing to work in fixed North American Shift