Talent Acquisition Specialist at Replicon
Views:42 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Replicon - Solution Engineer/Sales Enablement Lead - Trainer (8-20 yrs)
Replicon, the Time Intelligence Company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 1.5 million people across thousands of customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe. Customers like Facebook, SAS, Omnicom Media Group, EY, Siemens, PwC, Expedia, FedEx, Dropbox, Deloitte, Fujitsu, and more benefit from our comprehensive suite of products and solutions. Replicon has won many awards and accolades for their innovative products and exceptional customer services over the years including The Stevie- Awards for Great Employers, Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, Branham300, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and others.
The Sales Enablement Lead for our Solution Engineering team will use their expertise of driving the technology evaluation stage of the sales process to create enablement content for the global solution engineering team. Your value-based messaging, compelling content, and go-to-market strategies will engage prospective customers across industries. Your goal is to create repeatable instructions, modularize the content and package it for the solution engineers. You will work closely with all members of the solution engineering team, elevating their ability to drive the technical sales discussion.
- Lead the development and delivery of solution engineering training and enablement content to support our global teams
- Provide product demonstrations, technical consultation and education to internal teams keeping them informed on existing and new product information.
- Know our buyer personas, industries market and competitive landscape well to drive product messaging and positioning in the technical evaluation process
- Create, train and certify the solution engineering team on product demonstrations, competitive messaging and battle cards
- Identify gaps and work cross-functionally to build necessary content and trainings to address those gaps
- Assisting with providing ongoing quality assurance by shadowing live demos among the Solution Engineering team, and providing feedback working with leadership. This is an important component of ensuring the enablement collateral remains up to date
- Working with Solution Engineering and Sales leadership to help ensure the enablement collateral is appraised, maintained, organized, and kept up to date on an ongoing basis
- 8 to 15 years of experience in technical sales, with experience in pre-sales/solution engineering and enablement
- Preference will be given to those with experience in HCM/PSA/WFM domain and/or SaaS delivery model
- Proven record of Pre-sales success in the enterprise space
- Proven experience in creating and delivering sales/product enablement content and training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in the North-American shift timings
Employment Type - Full-time