Recruitment Manager India at Renoir India
Views:1415 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Renoir Consulting - Client Engagement Leader/Project Leader (9-15 yrs)
We are currently seeking a candidate who can ideally join immediately in the managerial position of Project Leader/ Project Manager.
- Mandatory experience within a Management Consulting firm in Manufacturing environments.
- Base location can be Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai or Kolkata. Work location - 100% client site from Monday to Friday. Weekend travel back home to base location.
- Attached is a job description about the role and the expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Deliver through a project team, made up of Renoir and client staff - operational and financial improvements within a client organization.
- Deliver a result to the defined standard of quality whilst managing within cost and time constraints.
- Create a detailed project plan.
- Manage the projects deliverables to the time, cost and quality requirements.
- Manage the expectations and satisfaction of the project's sponsor and stakeholders.
- Lead and motivate the project team.
- Manage the level or risk in the project and implement effective control procedures. Deliver the management of the project according to Renoir's policies and procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER :
We work hard, play hard and excel at what we do, every time. Get results, see the world, are challenged, and have fun. Watch the waves as you work at clients' deep-water oil platforms in the middle of the ocean. Escape the sweltering heat, working deep in a mine.
Look out at cities from towering offices, being built by our clients. and 9 times out of 10, you'll be flying back and forth to get there.
We offer competitive salary structures, fast track career progression based on your capabilities and unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop yourself both professionally and personally.
YOU WILL HAVE:
Experience as a Project Leader or Project Manager. This experience could be with Renoir or a Management Consulting firm. Whole lifecycle experience of an implementation consultancy project with Renoir or a Management Consulting firm. Degree in Engineering ;
Post - Graduate degree (MBA/ MTech from reputed universities.
Or Previous experience handling projects / assignments in Continuous improvement, Sales transformation, Operational excellence, Productivity improvement, Cost reduction & Value Stream Mapping in core manufacturing or support functions individually or through teams;
Drive, commitment, confidence, leadership through engagement, and influencing, communication, organising, resilience, problem-solving, flexibility.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
Corporate experience within Operations, Supply Chain, Sales Transformation or an Analytical role;
- A good understanding of business;
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills;
- Performed gap analysis, reorganised maintenance operations, inventory management and response time reduction;
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies, tools and management concepts (including but not limited to relevant techniques from Lean and TPS toolkits);
- A relevant university background; Excellent IT skills including advanced MS Office usage;
- Be willing to travel extensively as client locations are usually in non-metro locations within India.
(Summary - Productivity improvement, Cost reduction, Business transformation, Management Consulting)
Please send your updated CV and advise:
1. Notice period
2. CTC, expected CTC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.