Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at ReNew Power
Views:3020 Applications:702 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ReNew Power - Strategy & Commercial Role (5-10 yrs)
About the organization :
- ReNew Power Limited is India's largest renewable energy IPP (Independent Power Producer) with a capacity of over 8,000 MW of wind and solar power assets across the country. It develops, builds, owns and operates utility-scale wind and solar energy projects as well as distributed solar energy projects that generate energy for commercial and industrial customers.
- ReNew has a strong track record of organic and inorganic growth having nearly doubled its operational capacity in each of the last three Fiscal Years. ReNew's broad base of equity investors include Goldman Sachs, JERA, ADIA, CPPIB, ADB (subsequently exited) and GEF SACEF India and have invested a total of over INR 66.9 billion in the company in various tranches over the years.
Job Purpose :
As a part of Strategy & Commercial team, contribute in evaluating various business cases for new and existing business opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Independently run a financial and qualitative evaluation of M&A and business development opportunities in the Asset Management business
2. Preparation of proposals for top management decision making
3. Financial modeling for target acquisition opportunities and greenfield opportunities
4. Working on M&A transactions undertaken by the group
5. Support line manager in deal screening, due diligence, financial modeling, deal execution, legal documentation, etc.
6. Analyzing and determining the feasibility of the business model
7. Analyzing & reviewing financial statements
8. Coordinate with cross-functional teams
1. Ensure thoroughness in the evaluation done on M&A front
2. Timely completion of the assignment in hand
3. Ability to take on more responsibility after finishing one's core areas of work
Profile & Eligible Criteria :
1. Education: MBA (Finance)
2. Experience: 5-8 years preferably in renewable energy space
3. Proficiency in MS-Excel
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Organization and time management skills
6. The high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
Main Interfaces :
2. Asset Management
3. Corporate Finance
4. CEO Office
Reporting Authority - GM - Strategy & Commercial (Asset Management)