ReNew Power - Assistant/Deputy Manager - Corporate Social Responsibility (3-6 yrs)
Assistant/Deputy Manager in the CSR team:
ReNew Power is looking for passionate, responsible, and hard-working individuals with strong leadership, communication, and stakeholder management skills to be part of its CSR team. The role involves meticulous planning, end-to-end thinking, relationship building and extensive travel to project locations.
Candidates with 2-5 years of project management experience with corporates in social impact space, and strong written and spoken communication skills are preferred. Deep understanding of Section 135 of Companies Act 2013 is a must. Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience of the candidate. The role is based out of Gurgaon but involves travel to the project sites (as per project requirements).
The detailed job description includes (but is not limited to) the following:
Project delivery excellence:
- Work with executive leadership to assess needs, set goals, develop strategies and execute plans
- Undertake field visits to understand the pulse of the communities and to lead the implementation of the various CSR initiatives
- Scale the existing flagship programs and drive new ideas that complement the mission of ReNew CSR
- Actively coordinate the communication and workstreams of the site teams and business unit heads
- Design and management of new/existing employee engagement initiatives on various CSR initiatives.
- Build relationships and engage with partners who support in:
On-ground program implementation
Monitoring and evaluation
- Support the team in preparing reports in aiding governance by the CSR committee and the Board members
- Lead project specific reporting to the management committee
- Support development of the Annual CSR impact report and ESG report, including disclosures as per Companies Act.
- Develop tools and metrics to track, evaluate and monitor the progress and success of CSR and ESG programs/initiatives including periodic reports/updates to ESG team and senior management
- Provide support to stakeholders for statutory/regulatory filings and CSR Audit
- Lead initiatives to highlight ReNew's CSR initiatives at national and international platforms
- Draft award applications and proposals to drive larger visibility
- Drive thought leadership initiatives in partnership with think tanks and academic institutions
- Drive government engagement across states
- Manage internal systems and procedures relevant to sustainability, community engagement, committee governance and processes including NGO and Agency onboarding.