Assistant Manager - HR at Renaatus Projects Private Limited
Views:420 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Renaatus Projects - Manager - Projects Constructions (20-26 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Execution - Complete responsibility over the construction of the project, within the specified timeline, based on client requirements, based on the construction schedule prepared internally and the resources mobilized by the company for the same in the most efficient manner.
- Client Billing & Recovery - Ensuring project status evaluation by the client, certification of quantity, raising of invoices, follow ups for recovery of money and verification of payment advice.
- Inventory Control - Complete control over materials from indent stage, to receipt, quality assurance, issue for construction, effective usage and general safekeeping of the same.
- Asset Control - Complete control over equipment and transport assets, deployed by the company at site, including utilization and effectiveness of the same for construction.
- Client Relations & Communication - Conduct discussion with clients based on a thorough understanding of the agreement / tender documents and communicate with the client on any and all matters regarding the project, either inward or outward, based on the requirement.
- Appointment of Staff - From project kick-off till handover, ensure staffing at the project is adequate both in terms of number of people and skill level for these people in terms of their effectiveness.
- Appointment of Subcontractors - Identify potential subcontractors within the broad commercial parameters laid out by Corporate and make recommendations for their appointment for the site.
- Reports & MIS - Conduct internal project review meetings periodically and a monthly project review meeting with the corporate office and present the status of the project along with all the relevant schedules and MIS, based on templates / formats provided by the corporate office.
- ERP Compliance - Ensure that all staff / workers at the site have access & training to the ERP that the company is using and ensure there is adequate, effective & efficient usage of the same.
- Safety & HR Regulations - As the person with ultimate responsibility of the site, ensure adherence to all safety and Human Resource regulations at all times.