Decision Maker at Outlook HR Solutions
Views:104 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Remote Resolutions Manager - Home Furnishing Sector (15-20 yrs)
Remote Resolutions Manager (15-20 yrs)
- we are looking for only diversity (female candidates) for this role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading and managing leaders, including profit/loss responsibility.
- Experience of multi-channel retail customer experience, preferably within home furnishing sector.
- As a function head, responsible for securing customer experience and drive people agenda to secure coworker experience
- General knowledge of the contact centre (BPO) industry and in particular the customer care function within globally steered organisations
- Work closely with Remote Sales Manager to drive sales agenda for the unit.
- As a Steering Member of Remote Customer Meeting Point (RCMP) contribute to the growth strategies of the unit & sustaining an environment which promotes Togetherness, Customer First approach & Continuous improvement mindset within RCMP.
- Work closely with various stakeholders within Retail for a first-time-right goal for the customers and improve mean time to resolve.
- This is a function head role and will have Remote Area Manager(s) reporting in to her/him (then the entire hierarchy - TLs, specialists, generalist etc..)
- Strong knowledge of Resolutions services in a remote environment, including reactive and proactive and its contribution to business growth
- Strong knowledge of the drivers of customer satisfaction, with special focus in omnichannel environments
- Solid commercial acumen
- Ability to direct efforts to set and achieve long-ter business objectives through matrix leadership
- Strong interdependent leadership skills with the ability to build trustful relationship
- This is a day shift role.