HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:3401 Applications:785 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Reliance Retail - Program Manager - Supply Chain - International Trade (4-10 yrs)
Program Manager - Supply Chain - Global Trade
Reliance Retail, India's largest consumer retail network is expanding its 3P Marketplace business. The Marketplace business is an internet-commerce based platform where sellers across various domains can list their products, pricing and positioning, while receiving support from the marketplace owners in terms of warehouse and logistics.
Sellers pay a service fee to the marketplace platform in exchange for the listing and e-commerce services. We are looking for top talents with experience in e-commerce businesses and passion for setting things up from scratch. Join us and build your own explosive growth as you build with us one of the biggest consumer ecosystems in the world!
- Program Manager, Supply Chain - Imports: As part of the marketplace imports team, the individual would be responsible for building the requisite supply chain to facilitate seller inputs.
- She/He would need to provide thought leadership in proposing and detailing different fulfillment models to provide our customers and sellers with optimal experience while enabling millions of SKUs.
- The individual should have experience of managing imports logistics and be aware of the various fulfillment options available both at source and destination countries.
- The role would require the individual to think at scale (multiple source location/countries) while balancing for country specific nuances.
- She/He will need to work closely with external logistics partners, global/local sellers to provide seamless x-border order delivery experience to our end customers.