Manager - TA at Reliance Retail
Views:1279 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Reliance Retail - Loyalty Manager (6-12 yrs)
We are looking for a CRM and Loyalty Manager to play a key role in delivering our consumer strategy and our targeted Campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Loyalty, CRM and marketing strategy and will be the overall owner of Customer Marketing Campaigns and Loyalty. This role requires a high level of synchronisation within the broader marketing team and communication channels.
Candidates With Beauty Experience Is Plus.
- Create, optimize, and evolve user experience lead retention strategies to keep clients and partners active
- Work closely with various business units to develop objectives.
- Create and execute strategies to improve activation and reactivation of clients using user experience lead marketing
- Evaluate and identify areas of customer journey improvement
- Develop cohort-led loyalty program in line with top Ecommerce/Beauty/Retailers program
- Work with cross functional business units such as Brand Marketing Managers, Buying & Merchandising, Revenue & Strategy, product & tech teams to build and evolve the loyalty program to be best in class.
- Program manage the entire loyalty program end to end from: conceptualizing, designing, pitching & onboarding, evaluating financial spends & outcomes, and analyzing data & success matrics etc.
- Create new or develop existing retention campaigns and programs
- Lead ad hoc projects and initiatives that bring about change or improve the business
- Prepare and present presentations to various audiences to influence the loyalty and retention program
- Identify sales opportunities in close collaboration with brands & partners to identify mutually beneficial opportunities
- Identify site merchandising opportunities and unique solutions for both online & offline
- Proactively monitor competition landscape to evolve the program constantly"
- Should have understanding and experience in using marketing automation tools like Clevertap, Moengage
- Should be an expert in reporting visualisation like Tableau , Gstudio etc.
- Be an expert is understanding user experience
- Be numerically driven - you must be data driven and comfortable with SQL and MS Excel, ideally you should be able to automate common excel metas
- Possess excellent communication skills Be able to quickly understand the product, customers and competition
- Be a fast learner and comfortable working independently with least supervision
- Experience working with external team & partner
- Understanding of offline & online beauty ecosystem nad loyalty programme