Deputy Manager at Reliance Retail
Views:2566 Applications:842 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Reliance Retail - Lead - Business Analysis & Planning (3-8 yrs)
Reliance Retail - Reliance Digital - Lead Business Planner
Role : Lead - Business Analysis & Planning
Job location : RCP, Navi Mumbai
Reliance Retail is the retail initiative of the Reliance Industries Limited and is central to our consumer facing businesses. It has in a short time forged strong and enduring bonds with millions of consumers by providing them unlimited choice, outstanding value proposition, superior quality and unmatched experience across all its stores. Reliance Digital is the CDIT format of Reliance Retail and is the biggest CDIT retailer in India with around 430 + large stores and around 1800 smaller stores across India.
Job Purpose :
To plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business and financial, systems in support of core organizational function and business processes
Job Description :
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Monitoring monthly performance reports.
- Determine and execute key business initiatives that will drive business operations.
- Develop and implement Assist management in operations, resource management, budget, revenue accounting, etc.
- Responsible to create and implement business-planning processes by understanding, developing and implementing best practices and learning plans to meet business objectives.
- Develop standard procedures to manage and maintain business operational and financial objectives.
- Assist in preparing strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecast.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics such as competitor analysis, market share, demographic trends, and growth projections.
- Identify business problems and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Understand business direction and needs and develop solutions, roadmaps and assessment of potential business impacts
- Conduct research and analysis to produce summaries, distillations and other deliverables
- Contribute to content and material development and dissemination in support of allies outreach and engagement.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Liaising with Business SMEs/ Project Managers/ QA team and other stakeholders during various stages of the Project
- Draft agendas, presentation materials, summary/compilation reports, and other internal documents.