HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:6338 Applications:1281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Reliance Retail - In-stock Manager - Jiomart Marketplace (2-8 yrs)
JioMart, a part of Reliance Retail is in search of a dynamic In-stock Manager to join our Marketplace team and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled customer satisfaction. Reporting into the Senior In-Stock Manager (Marketplace), this is a role responsible for ensuring product availability and fastest possible delivery promise for customers on JioMart's Marketplace platform.
In capacity of In-stock Manager, the candidate will be responsible for planning future inventory and space requirements by analysing historic data and future sales projections and taking actions to execute the plans. The role requires smart working with continuous focus on automation and improving ways of working. The ideal candidate should be high on ownership, curiosity, detail orientation and ability to work with cross-functional team. This is an ideal position for a driven, motivated individual who is passionate about growing business value by proactive planning and partnering. You'll look to ace your core responsibilities while taking on new projects that move JioMart and your career forward.
- Planning and forecasting inventory requirements to ensure high availability considering the internal and external factors influencing demand and supply
- Drive customer delight through faster delivery lead times by predicting and executing optimal inventory distribution across all zones
- Execute day to day operations in a smart fashion to drive stock availability, inventory health and forward forecasting
- Participate in improving ways of working through automation opportunities and building robust mechanisms for knowledge capture
Forecasting and Planning
- Manage and own advanced forecasting models, considering internal and external influencing factors along with seasonality, pricing, promotional events, new launches etc that impact demand and supply
- Plan the category, seller and product spread of inventory in fulfilment centres and recommend stock transfer quantities on specified frequency
In-stock Availability and Replication
- Drive high availability for customers by controlling and actioning on out of stock metrics
- Predicting demand and supply distribution and planning optimal stock replication to drive lowest customer delivery times
- Partner with Seller Leaders and drive forecast adherence and forecasting accuracy for continuous improvement
- Ensure inventory health through setting up mechanisms to optimize inventory cover, aging inventory etc.
- Drive fulfilment centre productivity by keeping unsellable inventory in fulfilment centres under control
- Own strategic initiatives around KRA improvements and bringing step changes in inventory management
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive improvements in processes
- Identify and utilize opportunities to drive operational improvements and automation
- Learn nuances of product category, demand pattern and behaviour
- Create a repository of learnings in easy to consume and understand format for continuity
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Education: B.Tech / B.E and MBA from a Top Tier Institute
- Industry Experience: 2+ years in Planning or Instock Management Profile
- Experience in similar role: Min. 1 year with a leading ecommerce, retail or FMCG organization
- Business Acumen: Should have comprehensive understanding of the drivers of growth, profitability, competition, inventory and cash flow.
- Analytical: Should be strong in analytics setting a high bar on data backed decision making.
- Curiosity: Should have a keen interest in understanding from data how the business is functioning and the opportunities we can generate to add value to business, sellers and end customers
- Team Work: Should work in a collaborative fashion with multiple stake holders
- Customer Service: Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers in defined time, delivers high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement.
- Organization Skills: Able to manage multiple pressing priorities by staying organized, managing time and being deadline oriented