HR at RELIANCE RETAIL LIMITED
Views:951 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Reliance Retail - Chief Manager - Brand (5-10 yrs)
Reports to: Head: Brand Marketing
1. Brand Building
- Support the Brand Management function in all aspects of brand and communication strategy to deliver on the overall business objectives.
- Support in developing marketing communication plans for our TG. Create the brief for the agency/design operation's team for specific promotions & marketing collaterals. To ensure the communication is in line with the brand image, guidelines and keeping in mind overall business objectives.
- Establish and garner share of voice for the brand, effectively through various communication mediums, ATL, BTL, Digital, Brand films etc.
- Optimize traditional & digital medium to generate interaction & participation with our brand and attract more customers.
- Driving collaborations through the stake holders.
- Handling Print/Radio/Outdoor/Digital/Ad Productions planning, media choice and execution as per the Marketing Calendar and brand TG requirement briefs
2. Vendor & Agency Management
- Build strategic relationships and partner with media buying and creative agencies, production houses & Media Houses
- Briefing Creative agencies, Media Buying agency, Production & Media Houses.
- Negotiate with vendors to coordinate media cost, placement and scheduling.
- Conduct territory and market visits to assess implementation of marketing guidelines and source competitive intelligence
- Keep abreast of best practices in marketing, competitive/strategic marketing initiatives and trends.
- Product management/Agency experience preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.