Deputy Manager at Reliance Retail
Views:2560 Applications:802 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Reliance Retail - Business Analyst (3-9 yrs)
Role : Business Analyst
Job location : RCP, Navi Mumbai
Reliance Retail is the retail initiative of the Reliance Industries Limited and is central to our consumer facing businesses. It has in a short time forged strong and enduring bonds with millions of consumers by providing them unlimited choice, outstanding value proposition, superior quality and unmatched experience across all its stores. Reliance Digital is the CDIT format of Reliance Retail and is the biggest CDIT retailer in India with around 430 + large stores and around 1800 smaller stores across India.
Job Description :
- Assists Business Unit Leader in developing tactical programs to support the business unit's goals (financial, operational efficiency, market share, etc.)
- Analyzes the business unit's activities and trends and compares analyses against the standards and best practices
- Create forecasts, budgets and subsequent validation of assumptions through regular reporting
- Build data science capabilities for the business by envisioning and executing strategies that will improve business performance
- Apply knowledge and expertise in quantitative analysis, predictive modeling and data mining to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products / services.
- Work closely with business leadership to drive business decisions using data - turn data into insights and help to surface relevant and personalized content to cater to our customers.
- Personalize data cuts applying statistical modeling, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Presents findings and implement strategies to address tactical and strategic goals
- Conduct feasibility analysis and risk assessment
- Prepares routine reports
- Analyzes trends and recommends adjustments address and/or capitalize on trends