HR at Reliance Health Insurance
Views:2636 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Reliance Health Insurance - Specialist - Data Management (2-5 yrs)
- Design and development leveraging ETL, data management tools and technologies for the organization
- Participate in planning and implementation of end-to-end data management platform for specific business/function
- Work with vendor/partners engaged on data management team
- Work closely in collaborations with Data visualization, others internal and external team on data management requirements
- Help data management lead establish center of excellence to provide guidelines, processes, standards etc for all functions in the organization
- Driving team/project to successful implementation on time and budget
- Support and enable culture for data driven business insights across the organization
Functional expertise -
- Hands-on development experience on major Data warehousing and Big data technology implementation projects, including a minimum 2-5 years of development experience in field of Data warehousing, Data Quality, MDM, Data Integration and Big data (Ingestion and Consumption technologies).
- Must have strong expertise in implementing Informatica ETL tool for various types of data integration requirements and experience in NoSQL Mongo DB
- Well versed with relational database technologies primarily SQL Server Database and others
- Hands-on experience with non-traditional database technologies, like Cassandra, Hortonworks, Cloudera, Mongo DB etc, Stream processing and Data consumption tools
- Understanding of relevant information system technologies and development life cycles - such as NoSQL DB, messaging platforms, API gateways, various database platforms like SQL Server, Oracle.
- Understanding of software engineering techniques like Microservices, Event Driven Architecture and Cloud frameworks.
- Good domain knowledge of Insurance
- Understanding of Project Management methods
- Experience in scoping, estimating and designing data management solutions