HR at Reliance Health Insurance
Views:7667 Applications:619 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:522
Reliance Health Insurance - Lead - Learning & Organizational Development (7-10 yrs)
Job Location : Mumbai
About Reliance Health:
At Reliance Health Insurance, we believe that:
- Private Health Insurance is the best way for India to finance its growing healthcare needs
- Great Health Insurance helps people live better lives
- Investing in building a magical customer experience is the best way to build a sustainable, profitable enterprise
We are looking for people who share our belief.
Reliance Health Insurance is a 100% subsidiary of Reliance Capital, one of India's largest NBFCs and part of the Reliance Group of Companies.
Be a Co-author:
- We aim to write health insurance history, and we are looking for brilliant co-authors.
- You will have the opportunity to build and be part of a team that will be highly empowered, and be held highly accountable. We will use technology disruptively to create a magical customer experience. Your progress in the company will be entirely based on your performance.
- You have to bring great attitude and execution skills. We will supply the tools and the training. Together, we will create something amazing that will help people live better lives.
- You have to be a great team player, or you won- t succeed here. No blame game, politics or buck-passing. You will be empowered to solve important customer problems, and will be held accountable for your results. Your progress will be based only on how well you deliver against aspiration goals.
- We value people who consistently deliver high performance and hold themselves accountable to the highest standards,
- You will take the time to set context and communicate clearly to and with your team. Listening and being agile in terms of decision and action will help you succeed.
- You will put team before self and enjoy winning together, and supporting each other when the chips are down should be the way.
- Functional & Business Acumen
- Accountability & Ownership
- Managing Teams
- Impact and Influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of implementing and/or administering a mainstream Learning Management System (LMS)
- In depth experience of training programme construction & facilitation
- Outstanding collaboration & influencing skills
- High proficiency on MS Office
- Tech-savviness and exposure to best practices towards using technology for employee development & engagement
- Graduate / Post graduate (An MBA / PGDM would be strongly preferred)
- 7-10 years of work experience in learning & development and/or organizational development roles
1. Oversee L&D end-to-end: Identifying development needs, and conceptualising and implementing learning & development programmes for Reliance Health employees across levels
2. LMS: Leading the implementation of a best in class learning management system for employees across levels and geographies.
3. Content Development: Driving eLearning & classroom training content development in collaboration with internal and external partners
4. Business Connect: Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event's effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment
5. Trainer Development & Management: Selecting and assigning internal & external instructors to conduct training, periodically revisiting the current structure, content, and delivery of modules, market bench marking, recording feedback for current trainers, etc.
6. L&D Analytics: Using key metrics (both qualitative and quantitative) to continuously evaluate learning initiatives and identify opportunities for improvement.
7. New Hire On-boarding: Managing end to end, the new hire orientation process, including designing of the induction sessions, coordinating with the other functions and managing first interactions of new hires within the organization
8. Talent Management: Put in place a robust talent management framework in line with Reliance Group and Reliance Health competency frameworks, and own and manage the process end to end, including talent pool development, succession planning, etc.
9. Employee Engagement & Communication:
- Helping create rituals and engagement anchors centered around our culture code
- Leading Employee Engagement and fun at work activities
- Driving employee communications using a variety of mediums and platforms including, email, Intranet, social media, etc.