Head-Talent & Rewards at Reliance General Insurance
Views:1427 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Reliance General Insurance - Manager - Performance & Rewards (5-7 yrs)
Reporting to: Head Talent and Rewards
- Lead and own the performance cycle which includes working closely with stakeholders across levels and continuously enhancing the effectiveness of the process.
- Ensure smooth implementation of processes and policies in the area of performance management
- Support the implementation and design of performance management is in line with organization's values and business
- Support business with frameworks and enabling sessions for performance management
- Manage performance frameworks to align individual and team goals with organization objectives and business results.
- Support the Performance Appraisal Cycle-Mid/Annual
- Provide consultation and coaching on talent management process for key stakeholders, guiding managers in succession planning, performance management, employee development
- Identify critical workforce requirements (e.g., skills, competencies, and performance outcomes) necessary to achieve current and future business results, and
- Analyze and report on performance management metrics (e.g., alignment between rating and compensation decisions, compliance with goal setting and review processes, etc.)
- Collaborates with Business managers to review current organizational structure, identifying opportunities for realignment.
- Analyze organization's future workforce needs to identify potential shortfalls and report the findings to the leadership
- Conduct Position/Job Evaluation like C&B spoc - Formulate/evolve framework for evaluation of positions. Spearhead the Compensation Benchmarking
- Create, define dashboards, metrics, measurements of success and assist in regular reporting to Key Stakeholders
- Assist business heads in workforce and succession planning by providing analysis of current state and potential threats.
- Develop and present organizational structures and holistic staffing models based on internal talent bench strength in close collaboration with Talent Acquisition
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition on strategic workforce planning and upskilling employees for mid-term vacancies.
- Collaborate with the L&D team with inputs to prepare development programs supporting career development progression of employees.
- Train people managers to reinforce the importance of employee development, rewarding high performance, and addressing low performance
Desired Skills and Qualification:
- Master's degree in the area of Human Resources, Business Administration or similar, with 5-7 yrs of Experience (3yrs in core Performance Management & Compensation)
- Strong Analytical ability combined with curiosity and ability to manage in areas without 100% clarity. Exceptional detailed orientation.
- Proven experience leading and driving large scale change processes
- Understanding of performance management/succession planning/development programs and methodologies.
- Excellent stakeholder management across hierarchies and departments.
- Knowledge of business environment and its implications for talent processes
- Self-starter who can take accountability of responsibilities, drive initiatives even with limited resources, and is independent & self-motivated, has great communication skills, love to work in teams, is grounded, honest, hardworking and has a vivid personality & friendly attitude.