HRBP at Reliance eCom - AJIO
Views:1190 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Reliance eCommerce - Deputy Manager - HR Business Partner (3-6 yrs)
This role will be required to support business on all People matters ranging from employee engagement, succession Planning, compensation review, grievance redressal, performance management, and building capability within the organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
1. Support in execution of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
2. Improve employee engagement through HR connect sessions and actionize on feedback.
3. Assess attrition risks in teams, employee groups with certain skill sets through multiple ways including regularly speaking to employees, speaking to HODs etc.
4. Work with the L&D team in assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
5. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation initiatives.
6. Monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures.
7. Support the HR Lead in working with vendors for new proposals related to employee benefits.
8. Facilitating Critical Talent Identification for the Business (for Mid-Level & Leadership roles).
9. Support in execution of planning Career nominations and succession planning for critical roles.
10. Supporting the HR Lead and Process Heads in Defining Unique roles in the Organization.
11. Contribute in building a high-performance organisation by driving performance management processes.
12. Execute R&R initiatives like BRAVO, SPOT-AWARDS, Annual champion awards.