HR Manager at Reliance Brands Ltd
Views:880 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Reliance Brands - Head - Buying & Merchandising - Eyewear Segment (10-20 yrs)
Purpose of the job: To facilitate achievement of sales targets by planning the right stock at the right place and time
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the preparation of Annual Business Plan for the Brand, based on analysis of past performance, market conditions and expansion plans from operations; provide store-wise and category-wise projections for new as well as existing stores to be signed off by the Head Buying & Merchandizing.
- Understand store profile (Customer demographics) in terms of their capacity and planograms, to arrive at the break-up in terms of categories, size, shape and options that will give the maximum business from available space.
- Follow up for dispatch of stock during season launch, as per break-up for the respective stores.
- Ensure implementation of in-store look by the VM team to reflect the season's stories and products coming at the POS.
- Generate periodic reports to track sales against plan at a granular level and analyze rate of sale and sell-through trends; plans any replenishment to be made with same or new options.
- Work with inputs from SCM team on inventory levels and analyzes the same to take corrective action as required
- Look at options to move stock between stores or replenish with new stock if required.
- Supports the sales channel to achieve store-wise targets on sales as well as key value drivers such as average bill value and average basket size, etc.