Talent Acquisition - Corporate Office at Reliance Brands
Views:9285 Applications:2063 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:450
Reliance Brands - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Reliance Brands - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Marketing
Role : The position has responsibility for Strategizing & Implementation of the marketing plans for the Brand. Based on key consumer insights collaborate with creative, direct marketing agencies and the product team to ensure the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise.
Key Responsibilities :
- Marketing Strategy
- Building and implementing the strategy brand architecture, identity definition and guidelines
- To develop and execute customer acquisition and retention strategy
- Develop and execute a fully integrated brand marketing communications plan supporting the overall brand strategy.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) Retail Marketing
- Spearheading the retail marketing profile with an objective of increase in walk ins across all retail doors through local tie ups & partner deals, local influencer associations, events and digital marketing
- Working with business, merchandising, retail and marketing team to prepare and execute a quarterly marketing calendar per store
- Lead front end retail initiatives with an objective of driving walk ins styling sessions, pop ups, previews etc
- Be a critical liaison between front end retail and back end business and marketing teams for store level product, customer and competition insights Brand Collaborations
- Marketing & relationship manager for RBL brands and design partners o Working on an annual marketing calendar in collaboration with the brands to use them strategically to drive walk ins and acquire new clients
- Preparing a quarterly/half yearly report of analyzing tie ups on these parameters and suggesting way forward
- Scouting for new brand collaborations and partnerships at local and national levels for new client acquisition and business growth Marketing & Events Project Management
- Spearhead key marketing initiatives, events and in close liaison with the digital & content, business, VM and retail teams. Create launch and promotion strategy for collections, products & marketing events using a suitable marketing mix of offline and online marketing tools.
Desired Skills and Abilities :
- Demonstrate strong business understanding with flair for fashion retailing.
- Self-starter, exceptional communicator and good at interpersonal skills Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad-words campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics to optimize campaigns, landing pages, and user funnels
- Must have demonstrated ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs An entrepreneurial mind-set, including a high tolerance for ambiguity, a penchant for experimentation, and a bias toward action
- You're a problem solver by nature; you're comfortable finding implementable solutions and moving quickly in a fast-paced process
Education & Experience Required :
- A Bachelors or post-graduate degree from a premier B School or fashion school in marketing or related field
- Min. 3 years of experience in retail marketing & decent knowledge of paid and organic tactics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. Preferred Industries Organized Fashion Retailers, Ecommerce companies, Ad Agencies
- What's in the Magic Box for You: Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work and be a part of an environment of inspiring leaders. Our employees Have fire in the belly, Dress up for Presence & for Consistency, Obsessed with Detail, Jack of all Trades, Opinionated, Risk Takers So, if you have these traits, Join Us and become a part of this MAGIC BOX which will unlock your abilities of executing things in a manner and at a pace, where You will surprise yourself!
- RBL is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. RBL considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. RBL is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.