DGM - HR at Relaxo Footwear Ltd
Views:1180 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Relaxo Footwears - Regional Sales Manager (9-16 yrs)
RSM - RJ & HR States
1. Achieve sales revenue targets :
A. Secure product orders from our distributors in line with Relaxo's pricing as advised by the management to annual sales targets, measured on a monthly basis.
B. Analyse sales figures on a weekly basis to ensure: any emerging market trends are identified early; progress against annual sales targets is closely monitored with corrective action planned and implemented if necessary; and sales opportunities are maximised.
C. Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
D. Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region.
E. Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company's products and services across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets.
2. Achieve margin targets:-
A. Ensure schemes offered to our dealers are within company guidelines, appropriate margin levels are maintained and support the achievement of the company's business plan and targets.
1. Relationship Management with Distributors:
A. Agree appropriate call cycles for different distributors based on the business potential of each distributionship. Rigorously maintain call cycle, reporting (weekly) on calls made and product ordered to give visibility.
B. Build and maintain Distributor relationships to grow regional sales, keeping in mind the overall goal of the team. Progress will be measured on an annual basis.
2. Develop and maintain sales opportunities:-
A. Develop and maintain distributors in consultation with the Regional Manager to secure long term sales opportunities and relationships with the distributors can be developed.
B. Work closely with DBRs to develop an annual plan for promotions and advertising campaigns, ensuring that they understand the best means of merchandising product to exploit each promotion to the full. Ensure that DBRs have access to appropriate stock levels to meet the additional demand generated by promotions.
C. Work with the Regional Manager and marketing team to ensure that DBRs are fully aware of and support planned promotions, tailoring the approach each DBR will take and advising them on the stock levels required to meet demand.
D. Provide merchandising assistance (ie through point of sale material and brochures) and advice to DBRs in order to maximise sales opportunities for Relaxo ahead of competitors. Ensure DBRs are provided with all promotional material to enhance the likelihood of Relaxo product sales.
C. Ensure that DBRs are fully conversant with the features and benefits of any new Relaxo product being launched, and that the appropriate marketing material is available to them in advance.
2. Manage administrative tasks in a timely manner:
A. Manage product issues (such as recurring faults) at individual DBR level, arranging credits, replacement stock as required, making decisions within the approved level of delegated authority and providing feedback to Product Managers where a recurring fault results in product returns or on-going servicing and repair problems.
B. Authorise and allocate transit damage rebates and credits effectively, efficiently and within Company guidelines in order to maintain a positive relationship with DBRs and maximise profitability.
1. Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region.
2. Co-ordinate and follow up with the SCM Logistics and SCM Production planning supervisor to ensure that adequate inventory stock of product is maintained for the Region in order to meet the sales delivery schedules and provide the distributors with superior levels of service and meet the needs of the customer.
3. Lead and manage the Area Sales Managers providing clear business direction, setting personal and area objectives with regular coaching and performance feedback.
4. With HR create and maintain succession and talent management plans.
5. Recruit and develop field sales teams to deliver a robust succession plan. Identify key training needs across the States and work with HR Manager to ensure appropriate solutions.
1. Improve Stock Availability
2. Improve Adherence to Key Sales Processes:-
A. Submission of Complete Demand Forecasts as per Timelines
B. Increase consistency in sales billing to customers- Zero Billed Distributors
C. ASM Tour plan adherence.
Implementation of Go-to-Market Strategy