DGM - HR at Relaxo Footwear Ltd
Views:7000 Applications:943 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:867
Relaxo Footwears - Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Marketing (10-16 yrs)
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assist in Developing and implement Marketing strategies to increase market share of each Brand & track annual brand building marketing budgets around 100 Cr for the activities.
- Conceptualization of the Annual Brand strategy & implementation of marketing plan for augmenting the Annual business volume to achieve the company sales through Wholesale, eCommerce.
Customer Orientation :
- Gather market/ competitor intelligence from Brand Managers and create action plans for the region.
- Brand Track, Usage, Product Portfolio - the market study of category for competitor evaluation and market share.
- NPD Rhythm Chart planning and development of new products in time
- Regularly track & monitor customer perception and improve metrics
People Orientation :
- Motivate team members to meet Individual Category of Marketing targets
- Set targets for team & provide necessary support such as constructive feedback, training & development.
Internal Business Process :
- Act as an authority & promoter of the brands, ensuring consistent brand expression through all consumer & cultural touch points, both external & internal.
- Develop & execute marketing & promotional calendar to drive traffic, profitable sales and engage the target consumer with the brand.
- Develop and direct measurable multi-channel, cross channel, channel specific, promotional & cause related marketing programs that tie back to the brand strategy & business goals.
Technical/ Functional :
- Marketing planning
- ATL /BTL Implementation
- Customer focus
- Result orientation
- Execution excellence
Key Responsibility Areas :
- % Target achievement on AOP
- % revenue contribution from New Product Development
Key Stakeholder Management :
- Marketing/ Brand team
- Sales (Wholesale, Export, MT)