Senior Principal Consultant at Sokkai Services
Views:4845 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Relationship/Solution Manager - SME Segment - Bank (1-9 yrs)
Leading Indian bank is looking for Relationship manager for their SME segment.
CA OR MBA Full time is mandatory
Position : Solution Manager
Job Role and Responsibilities :
- Create proposals for clients with 50cr to 1000cr portfolio size.
- Ensure stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients.
- Achieve individual targets and grow account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance.
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance.
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring.
- Maintain CEO/CFO relationships with SMEs to originate business.
- Acquire new SME clients for the bank.
- Perform various financing activities as per the customer's requirement.
- Maintain number of current account (CA) balance.
- Increase wallet share by cross selling products to the customer.
- Achieve targets for Fee, Net Interest Income and growth of book.
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company.
Product/Customer Handled :
- Working capital, Term loan, Project finance.
- SME clients/Corporate Agri clients with 50 cr to 1000 cr portfolio size
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.