Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:249 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Relationship Manager - Working Capital/Loan Segment - Business Banking (5-10 yrs)
Employer - Listed Pvt Bank
Role : RM- Business Banking- Working Capital/ Loans
Job Location : Bangalore/ Hyderabad / Coimbatore / Salem/ Cochin/ Mysore
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Relationship Manager is responsible for acquiring New to Bank Customers and manage existing Bank Customers in the Business Banking space as well as ensure portfolio health & hygiene, and work towards Income generation through Interest income, Fees etc. from Fund based and non -und based products. This position will work with key stakeholders like credit, operations, monitoring, product etc. for achievement of defined KRA's .
2. Acquire new clients and manage existing clients portfolio of Business Banking department. Monitor the portfolio closely and ensure book size, fee income, delinquency containment targets are met. Regular visits to customer to understand and explore additional funding requirement.
3. Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring. Use Knowledge of market in order to acquire new clients and manage existing clients.
4. Increase wallet share of customer by cross selling retail liability products to the customer. Ensure stability of income through various revenue lines and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients.
5. Ensure the portfolio health through timely servicing of dues /overdues ; timely renewals , stock statement submission, insurance submission, monitoring Out Of Order. Manage the portfolio hygiene items to ensure closure of deferrals and post disbursal document submission within approved TAT.
6. Regularly interact and visit customer to ensure timely service delivery and delight. Onboard customer to various digital, alternate channels for ease of transaction. Act as a one point contact for all client queries / concerns related to BBG products.
7. Regularly visit assigned branches and train the branch staff on eligible, qualified lead generation for BBG products. Be in constant touch with branch staff to appraise them of the case status and support for quick decisioning.
Please send your below details if this suits your requirement :
Current Salary ( Fix + Variable) :
Expected Salary :
Current Employer ( if working) :
Current Location :
Ok for Bangalore/ Hyderabad / Coimbatore / Salem/ Cochin/ Mysore Location - Yes / No :
Average Loan size ( in crores) :