Vertical Head at Nikharv Consultancy
Views:5134 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Relationship Manager - SME Segment - Commercial Banking Group (3-6 yrs)
Position shall be based in the Commercial Banking Group (SME) of the Bank.
Role: Commercial Banking RM
1. Acquisition of new to Bank SME relationships, providing corporate banking solutions.
2. Deepening in the existing relationships by providing them Corporate solutions like Trade & Forex, CMS & SME Loans
3. Customer engagement & increasing the customer stickiness by offering corporate banking products like Tax payment, Internet Banking, trade products, CMS etc.
4. Co-coordinating with Service Team to resolve any issue raised by the client & offering industry benchmark services.
Key Relationships (Internal or External Stakeholders):
Internal: Branch Head, Cluster Head, Centre Head & Circle CBG Head
External: SME Customers
Major Competencies Required:
- Excellent Communication Skills, Managing change, Customer Orientation, Stress Management. Forward-thinking
- Academic Qualifications / Nature of Relevant Work Experience Required: Graduate or post-graduate with experience in Business Banking, Treasury and Foreign exchange field is preferred.