Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting
Views:3329 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:227
Relationship Manager - SME Segment - Banking (3-11 yrs)
Client: A leading private bank
Location: Mumbai + other locations in Gujarat & Kerala
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for handling the existing clientele/identifying new clientele of Secured Lending Program (SLP) for the assigned zone.
- Understanding the financial and business needs of customers and giving them solutions for the same.
- Analysing companies for their credit worthiness before and after sanction of loan - meeting the promoters, understanding the business model of the company and the socio economic factors that impact the business.
- Performing market research about the client from both primary and secondary sources, conducting the site/plant/office visits & collateral visit.
- Directly responsible for completing the necessary documentation from the client and disbursement of the sanctioned loan.
- Monitoring the transactions & account conduct of clients and conducting site/plant visits at regular intervals.
- To Collaborate with other internal teams in order to bring synergy among the groups and build network that would help to strengthen the portfolio.
Key Skills & Competencies :
- Experience in SME Working Capital, Term Loans, Trade Sales, Business Loans, Loan against security etc
- Excellent Communication & relationship management skills