Relationship Manager - Small Enterprises Group - Central Banking (3-10 yrs)
- This job posting is for one of the largest Indian private sector banks:
- Sourcing of New Asset relationships (turnover between Rs.10 crs to Rs.75 crores) per the targets for each resource.
- Preparation of CAM by understanding the financial statements and requirements of the customers.
- Maintenance of the existing mapped asset book & deepen the value of existing relationships apart from monitoring the overall portfolio to avoid any NPAs.
- Ensure upsell/ cross sell various other products of the Bank viz., Current accounts of the group, Salary accounts of the borrower entity, Promoter's personal accounts by providing complete range of products to the mapped/ acquired customers.
- Adding new Corporate Trade and Forex Customers and maintain existing relationships with focus on income generation and ensuring volume improvement