Talent Search Consultant at Hireginie Talent Cloud Pvt Ltd
Views:312 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager - Bank (3-8 yrs)
Relationship Manager/Sr Relationship Manager Private Banking
This position is with India's Largest Private Bank that has mandated Hireginie to scout Talent for its Private Banking Group.
Job Purpose : To enhance business development as per the set objectives of the bank and ensure quality service to the customers through wealth management techniques.
Role Type : Individual Contributor
Job Location : Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad
Experience : 4 - 8 Yrs (wealth)
Key Responsibilities :
- Offer Private Banking/ wealth management services through products like mutual funds, advice on direct equity, structured products, insurance, asset allocation, bonds and derivatives.
- Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ability to understand, anticipate and react to competitive market requirements, industry opportunities and constraints
- Outstanding personal and professional network within the HNW segment
- Proven track record of minimum 3-6 years of relevant experience in client acquisition and management of wealth for HNI and private clients
- Managing relationships of super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
- Service the banking requirements of the super HNI clients.
- To achieve sales targets in terms of income generated across all advisory products in slabs of 1.00 crs, 0.75 cr and 0.55 cr.
- Strong financial product and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic investment solutions
- Excellent presentation and social skills, you are able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners
- Drive and motivation to work in a target oriented and high-performance culture and to maintain the highest standards with respect to our risk and control framework and in order to meet bank's policies and obligations
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities, paired with a results-driven work approach and high level of flexibility and ownership
- Technology driven mindset
- MBA or degree from a university or an institute of higher education
- Proficiency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the relevant market
Qualification : Graduation/Post-Graduation: Marketing/Finance
Desired Certifications :
- AMFI Certification
- NCFM Certification (Optional)
Key Skills and Persona :
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry
- Having a pleasing personality and effective communication skills
- Ability to engage super HNI and private banking clients
- Must have private banking and wealth management experience in large banks