Lead - HR at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:1691 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager - Bank (3-15 yrs)
- 3 - 15 years of banking experience(Corporate Banking Pref) in an RM /Sr.RM role.
- Must have Asset and/or Liabilities experience.
- Must have Real Estate, Trade, Manufacturing, Contracting exposure.
- Handles a turnover portfolio of average $50 to $100 million USD.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both the business and clients.
- Strong appetite to expand bank portfolio.
- Must have strong English communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Ability to engage diverse cultural community.
- Team player, Initiative taker.
- Confident, self-starter.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Deliver all the budgeted targets for revenue, profit, asset & deposit growth, customer acquisition and cross sell.
- Achieve Business Banking business goals as specified in the annual objectives.
- Identify opportunities for sales and provide strategic direction to Relationship Officers.
- Farm and grow the accounts which have been opened by Relationship Officers and convert them into a profitable proposition for the bank.
- Ensure maximum penetration of the local market including new to bank customers.
- Focus on present customer base to enhance the asset and revenue books of the segment.
- Providing timely advisory services to customers on various Trade and Treasury products and linking two.
- Ensure minimum TATs and ensure service excellence.
- To be conversant with the full range of SME banking.
- Assisting the clients in resolving their issues with regard to trade, assets, insurance and investments.
- Accountable for regular monitoring of client satisfaction and service quality levels.
- To be fully aware of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, credit policy, anti-mis-selling, etc and comply with the same.
- To be responsible for ensuring up-to-date compliance, KYC and client profile for each client as well as maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- To be responsible for assessing customer risk, suitability of products and explaining appropriate products and services to meet client requirements.
- To safeguard the reputation of the Bank by employing best practices and acting in a professional manner at all times.
- To document all meetings and contribute to the reporting processes established in the team.
- To have full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to credit lending, money laundering prevention and KYC.