Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:77 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Relationship Manager - Private Wealth Group (3-10 yrs)
Our client is one of the top Indian financial services group.
Position vacant : Relationship Manager for Private Wealth Group
Experience : 3-10 years
Location : Mumbai & Hyderabad
Reporting to Director
Qualifications : MBA Finance
CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
1) Complete understanding in Equities (must), MF, tax planning, financial planning, profiling, fixed income and exotic structures.
2) Experience of advising clients across asset classes
3) Relationship Managers with prior experience working in a Private Bank/Wealth Management set up.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS :
1) Communication skills - organizes thoughts logically and articulates them clearly and concisely
2) Drive For Results/ Business Acumen Focus
3) Displays ability to think out of the box. Solution provider
4) Strong analytical skills and ability to work in teams.
Job Description :
1)Understand in detail clients investment needs & create a long term Asset Allocation plan.
2) Acquire and advise HNI Clients in all asset classes like Debt, Alternate Assets, Equity, Mutual Funds
3)Advice clients with the assistance of in-house experts on their business needs related to Corporate Finance, M & A, and Private Equity.
4)Handle the clients' investment portfolio; the core thrust is on asset allocation and managing complete family wealth.
5) Managing team and client relationships and generating AUM from preferred clients.
6) To coordinate with the product and research team for taking investment decisions for the clients as per their financial requirement