Senior Partner at Hireginie Talent Cloud Pvt Ltd
Views:116 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Relationship Manager - Private Banking Group (4-11 yrs)
This position is with India's Largest Private Bank that has mandated Hireginie to scout Talent for its Private Banking Group.
To enhance business development as per the set objectives of the bank and ensure quality service to the customers through wealth management techniques.
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience Required(yrs): 4 - 8 Yrs
- Offer Private Banking/ wealth management services through products like mutual funds, advice on direct equity, structured products, insurance, asset allocation, bonds and derivatives.
- Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ability to understand, anticipate and react to competitive market requirements, industry opportunities and constraints
- Outstanding personal and professional network within the HNW segment
- Proven track record of minimum 3-6 years of relevant experience in client acquisition and management of wealth for HNI and private clients
- Managing relationships of super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
- Service the banking requirements of the super HNI clients.
- To achieve sales targets in terms of income generated across all advisory products in slabs of 1.00 crs, 0.75 cr and 0.55 cr.
- Strong financial product and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic investment solutions
- Excellent presentation and social skills, you are able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners
- Drive and motivation to work in a target oriented and high-performance culture and to maintain the highest standards with respect to our risk and control framework and in order to meet bank's policies and obligations
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities, paired with a results-driven work approach and high level of flexibility and ownership
- Technology driven mindset
- MBA or degree from a university or an institute of higher education
- Proficiency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the relevant market
- Graduation/Post-Graduation: Marketing/Finance
- AMFI Certification
- NCFM Certification (Optional)
Key Skills and Persona:
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry
- Having a pleasing personality and effective communication skills
- Ability to engage super HNI and private banking clients
- Must have private banking and wealth management experience in large banks