HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1080 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Relationship Manager - Mid Market Business - Bank (3-6 yrs)
Relationship Manager - Mid Market - Bank
- Mid-Market business unit is part of Wholesale Banking. It provides tailored financial solutions to companies in the turnover range of Rs 500 to Rs 1500 crs.
- RM in Mid-Market business will be given a small portfolio of existing clients to handle.
- Majority emphasis is on New Client Acquisition and thus growing the portfolio at a fast pace.
- RM is also expected to sell Trade, Forex, CMS solutions to clients and cross sell Salary Accounts, Privy and Wealth Banking solutions
- Acquisition of NTB clients - Asset & Liability
- Manage existing portfolio, and grow SOH and CASA book
- Generate Fee Income & be responsible for account profitability and ensuring minimal delinquency
- Revenue delivery across products, ensure compliance to bank's audits, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Develop Relationships and liaise with product and operations teams to provide customers experience of high standards.
Job Skills :
- RM role in Mid Markets team is an acquisition intensive role.
- Focus is on New Client Acquisition, in addition to managing existing portfolio of clients.
- RM needs to be informed of key trends in identified markets and needs to leverage that knowledge when engaging with customers.
- Anticipate client needs and deliver quick, efficient solutions to ensure clients are happy
- Must have knowledge of various corporate banking products like Forex, Trade, CMS etc.
- Superior Relationship management skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Strong communication(Written and Oral) skills, Eye For detail
Qualification and Experience :
- CA/ MBA in finance/Marketing
- 3-6 Years of relevant banking experience