Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:3946 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Relationship Manager - Infrastructure Finance/Projects & Structured Finance - NBFC - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
- RM is responsible for independent running of the transaction with transactional targets of contribution, disbursement and asset book. He / She should have good sector / product / transaction knowledge and about 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- Projects and Structured Finance Group(PSFG) caters to primarily key Infrastructure sectors viz Power, Telecom, Roads, Ports, Airports, SEZ & Industrial Parks, Water & Waste Management, Agro Processing, Railways etc. PSFG also caters to allied sectors like Logistics & Marine, Mining, Oil and Gas, EPC, Education, Health, Hospitality, Cement, Metals, Petrochemicals, Steel, Textiles, Engineering etc.
- To identify prospective Business houses, Corporates, Intermediaries & Bankers in the designated area & establish relationships to have a healthy pipeline & regular business
- As all PSFG clients are large corporate houses, it is important for PSFG to ensure that PSFG's relationship with the Customer is established across the Customer's hierarchy from Promoter to CFO to Senior Management to Mid Management to Operating level.
- Such strong relationships help not just in sourcing good business opportunities but also in Collections, in case of any adverse financial position of the Customer.
- RM should constantly engage with existing / target customers at their middle management to operating levels and Build long term & sustainable business relationship to identify their latent / express needs on funding requirements and generate leads for PSFG. Such strong relationships help not just in sourcing good business opportunities but also in effective post-disbursement monitoring & Collections (in case of any adverse financial position of the Customer).
Job Purpose :
- To assist Deputy Zonal Head (DZH) in delivering Profitability, Fee & Asset Book numbers.
- He / She would assist the DZH in delivering Profitability & Asset Book numbers in line with the budgets and simultaneously ensure building up of a quality loan book.
- Need candidates from top B schools or 1st attempt chartered accountants
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.