Relationship Manager - Infrastructure Execution - BFSI - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/CA (5-8 yrs)
The Execution - RM works with the Senior RM for originating the deal, structuring the transaction and preparing/ finalizing financial models for credit underwriting. Execution - RM shall also work with the sales and investors team for placements and final closure in syndicated transactions.
- Business development and identification of long term lending opportunity in the various infrastructure sectors
- Financial modelling and finalizing the structure
- Negotiating and finalizing the term sheet with client
- Preparation of presentations for internal and external discussions
- Working towards obtaining internal credit approval
- Closing the documentation of the deal
- Assist the business RM in disbursement of the debt facility sanctioned to client
- Monitoring the portfolio on a periodic basis
- Working with sales team and prospective investors for placements including preparation of information docket, etc.
- Working independently as well as in a team
- External clients - Borrower, Legal Counsels, Technical Consultants, Trustee, etc
- Internal clients- RMs, Credit, DCM, Compliance, Legal
Qualification and Experience :
- Qualifications: MBA (from top tier institutions); CA (rankers / first attempt)
- Experience profile of at least 5-8 years
- Good understanding of infrastructure sector and project financing structures
- Credit appraisal and Financial Analysis
- Financial modelling and structuring of the transaction
- Term sheets and documentation negotiation
- Presentation skills
- Eye for details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.