Consultant at JobsforYouth
Views:401 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Relationship Manager - HNI/UHNI Segment - Broking Firm (4-14 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Candidates with prior experience of acquiring, managing and servicing Ultra High / High Net worth Clients- across all asset classes in a Branch Banking / Private bank / wealth management set up.
- Acquisition of HNI clients by tracking Affluent & Super Affluent Client segment in the market for new client acquisition.
- Managing client relationship and generating AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising Affluent clients on their Investments, managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients.
- To research & investigate on available investment opportunities/financial market trends to determine whether they fit into the clients- portfolios and update them about the same.
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients as per their financial requirements.