Deputy Manager- HR at Skillventory
Views:155 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Relationship Manager - Government Business/Government Banking - Bank (4-12 yrs)
Government Banking JD:
- Acquiring new clients & managing a portfolio of Government clients.(Central + State PSU's)
- Ensure a strong relationship with existing accounts.
- Focus on offering financial solutions & cross selling.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Build knowledge of all the products being offered to customers.
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions
- Implement marketing plans.
- Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
- Prepare credit approval/renewal memorandum, generate risk analysis reports on the client portfolio
- In depth knowledge of the working of the GOI/State Governments/PSUs
- In depth knowledge of government banking marketing concepts
- Asset experience