Key Account Manager - BFSI at Vrinda Consultants
Views:3875 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Relationship Manager - Debt Syndication - Real Estate Sector - Investment Banking Advisory (2-8 yrs)
Urgent - RM - Debt Syndication For Real Estate / Investment Advisory Company / Hyderabad / Chennai
- Our client is an Investment banking advisory Firm with major focus towards Real estate sector, the opening is for RM - Syndication for Real estate projects for both Hyderabad and Chennai.
APPLY ONLY IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH AN INVESTMENT BANKING ADVISORY FIRM FOR REAL ESTATE CLIENTS.
Job Description -
- End to end Relationship Management with Real estate Developers of the location/city.
- Market Mapping including sizing up of the Industry / Market and crystalizing the target universe and then cherry picking within the target universe.
- Initiate continuous dialogue with the target universe.
- Identification of potential targets/prospects for Investment Banking proposal(s), in the space of Structured Finance, Debt Syndication (domestic and international finance), Private Equity, M&A, Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate Structuring / Re-structuring.
- Data compilation/collation on the potential targets/prospects, the industry, sector, analyze the target company based on the available information, including financial and generic analysis.
- Support the preparation of Information Memorandums (IMs) / Pitch Books / Presentation / Discussion papers (PowerPoint or otherwise) for the potential targets/prospects, wherein the credentials of the Firm are well presented, apart from the pitch being made to the prospective clients
- Provide all the required inputs of the potential client/prospects to the management and settle the IMs Pitch Books / Fact Packs, as the case may be.
- Maintaining database and MIS of the potential targets/prospects for showing them various ideas/options/prospects in various other options
- Co-ordinate with the execution team for deal processing, once the mandate is signed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.