Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:3113 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Relationship Manager - Corporate/Infrastructure Finance - Banking (6-13 yrs)
Corporate Finance Infrastructure Banking Relationship Management with a Private Bank
- Relationship Manager will be responsible for acquiring and providing support to the clients in the large corporate segments across Real Estate,Manufacturing,Ports,Construction, Project Finance etc.offering them entire suite of banking products.
- Achieve Banks objective in terms of earnings, assets, liabilities, credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets / targets from client relationship across all product groups.
Core Responsibilities will include : Relationship Management,Communication/PR of Bank's products,Market Research,Credit Appraisal and Documentation and Compliance.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Master's degree in Finance is preferred.
- A minimum of 6-13 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
Nature of Experience - Prior experience in BFSI sector/General industry in Relationship manager's role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.