Head Hunter at Connectin Advisors LLP
Views:527 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Relationship Manager - Corporate & Commercial Banking Group - Education & Logistics Segment (6-8 yrs)
Relationship Manager for a Leading Bank - Corporate & Commercial Banking Group (CCBG) - Education & Logistics (E&L) Segment - Only Chennai/Tamilnadu, Bangalore and Kerala
based candidates should apply.
- 6 to 8 yrs experience in CCBG, preferably in specialized verticals, e.g Education and Logistics or any other.
- Hands on experience in Note writing, Credit assessment, Due-diligence.
- Interact with Promoters & Management of Borrowers to whom Bank has lent money, to monitor developments and progress on a continuous basis
- Evaluate and source opportunities for further deepening of Banking relationship, by cross-selling other service offerings of the Bank, such as Cash Management, Fixed Deposits, Insurance etc. to existing borrowers of the segment
- Interact with other business teams such as Emerging Corporates, Corporate Banking Group, Branch Banking Group, Exclusive & Pioneer Banking Group, to source opportunities for the lending
- Independently source transactions from market, by interacting with various participants such consultants, business owners and other lenders.
- Take active part in reporting and MIS for the segment assets and liabilities, and participate in maintaining the health and hygiene of the portfolio
Skills Required :
- Evaluation and analysis of Financial Statements, Projections and Other Qualitative and Quantitative reports and statements submitted by Borrowers.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications skills and report-writing for decision making by Senior Management.
- Basic proficiency in computer applications such as MS Office.
Essential Soft Skills :
- Ready to work in a fast pace environment
- Quick learner and self-starter, doesn't require much support
- Able to connect scattered dots
- Curiosity to learn more
- Ability to work with distributed team members and counterparts in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad etc.
Desirable Skills :
- Exposure and understanding of Education & Logistics (E&L) vertical from corporate banking perspective.
- Knack of building quick understanding with potential clients.
- Coordination with credit assessment team other stakeholders for disbursement and recoveries
Notice Period : Ready to join with a short notice: 2-4 weeks will be preferred.
Note : Candidates who are currently not in Chennai/TN, Bangalore or Kerala, please don't apply.