Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (6-10 yrs)
- To develop & manage relationships with Mid & Large Corporate Group Segment.
- Devise and implement growth strategies to grow the client base.
- Ownership of business development as per agreed plans
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential clients in the mid to large corporate segment studying the client's profile to devise the sales pitch.
- Build relationships at CXO/CFO levels with constant re-engagement till onboarding exercise has concluded. Initiate and manage client engagement;
- Responsible for deal origination for new clients and understanding the client's debt requirements.
- Maintain / enhance credit quality in the portfolio managed; Zero NPAs.
- Pitching debt products to clients and explaining the value proposition of the platform to provide solutions for the credit requirements.
- Engaging and co-ordinating internally and externally for onboarding the client
- Work closely with the with the Client Solutions team to identify solutions for the debt requirements and ensure smooth handover of client relationship.
- Essential 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Successful Track record of business development and identification of potential clients
- Relationship orientation, preferably having existing relationships
- Credit writing skills with comprehensive coverage of all risk related issues
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, and written (including report writing, presentations, etc).
- Deal Structuring
- Problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Keenness to learn and detail oriented
- Team player but also capable of taking individual decisions