Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:392 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (4-8 yrs)
Role : RM - Corporate Bank
Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Purchasing NTB In charge of upholding a high-quality portfolio and achieving the desired results.
- Keeping delinquencies below the desired levels in order to meet the PBT targets
- Earn fees for products such as FX, CMS, and DCM In charge of maintaining account profitability and making sure there is no delinquency.
- Creating a plan through market research and analysis to project the current client portfolio and its future growth. Handling trade solutions
- Establish contact, rapport and credibility with prospective clients to influence key decision makers to start a relationship with the organisation.
- Explore opportunities and recommend strategies for cross selling of products and services based on thorough understanding of the range of corporate banking products and services, and various client analysis.
- Identify and prospect new clients by performing market segmentation, and apply different organisation approaches in targeting and selecting clients.
- Oversee client acceptance and on-boarding procedures (such as conducting due diligence and reviewing documentation requirements).
- Sustain and build client relationships by maintaining ongoing communication and negotiation (pricing, financing structure) sessions with clients so as to deliver both quality and tailored service offerings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.