Relationship Manager - CBG - BFS (2-7 yrs)
- Responsible for managing existing SME Current account base of the branch with a current account book size of 12-15 crs and sourcing the business banking (current a/c), SME credit & New to Forex relationship .
- Sourcing of SME assets cases - fund based and non fund facility . (Predominantly commercial assets like Cash credit, Overdraft, Term Loan, FCTL and non fund based facilities - BG, LC etc).
- Generate Trade and FX revenue through deepening and new base Business Development & Acquisition of NTF.
- Implementing strategies for boosting business with a view to penetrate new accounts and expand existing ones.
- Identifying new streams for revenue growth for SME credit & Trade & Forex Products and developing marketing plans to build consumer preference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.