VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:56 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Relationship Manager - Business Development - Custody Vertical - Bank (5-10 yrs)
RM- Business Development Manager Custody
Banks & Financial Institutions Group (BFIG) as a group in the bank has the following verticals - Custody, Correspondent Banks, Private Equity, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Capital Markets and NBFC
- Originate new business from Indian and foreign private equity and real estate funds to achieve strong fee income (fx, custody, escrow, CMS), sustainable high current account balances and also originate PE related financing opportunities.
- Hands-on relationship management of the Bank's existing select private equity/real estate fund clients, Financial Consultancy and NBFC clients and deeper mining for enhanced business.
- End-to End internal coordination for transactions, regular account management for with multiple internal departments like Credit, CAD, Treasury, Custody, Escrow, CMS and other operations departments.
- Handling some of the marquee Large / Mid size NBFC of West India region. Structuring the transaction in a manner to not only satisfy the clients but also keeping internal risk parameters.
- Deeper penetration in existing NBFC clients by making inroads into their transaction banking services and cross selling other banking products. Close supervision of the portfolio to identify early sign of stress and ensure quality and hygiene of the portfolio.
- Mentoring junior team member who will be assisting in achieving the above goals.
- M.B.A from reputed institutes or C.A or CFA.
- Overall work experience in banking and financial services of around 10-15 years with hands-on experience of at least 5 years as a business development Relationship Manager sourcing asset, fx, trade and liability related products.
- Sound background knowledge of financial sector at large with specific interest of the private equity and NBFC segments in particular will be preferred
- Sound sales orientation with persistence and drive to break into sticky business.
- Strong domain expertise with asset, fx, trade and cash management services is necessary.