Relationship Manager - BFIG - NBFC Business Vertical (4-10 yrs)
Looking for candidates from Mumbai and Chennai
Prior exp in BFIG is preferred
The NBFC Business vertical in the Banks & Financial Institutions Group (BFIG) department is a part of the Corporate, Institutional & Investment Banking (CIIB).
The NBFC Business specializes in acquiring asset-heavy Non-Bank Financing Company (NBFC) and Financial Institutional lenders as customers, targeting all types of NBFCs and NBFC-MFIs and FIs but above a certain minimum business size. We handle relationships pan-India and the Relationship Manager of the NBFC business handles complete banking solutions for the clients.
The RM is helped by the product teams of various departments & product teams.
- To facilitate smooth relationship management and account handling of a part of the NBFC client portfolio in West Zone
- Responsible for dedicated handling of the Assets (Loans/Investments/PTC/ PSL specific instruments), Liabilities (CA, Product Fee, Escrow, DCM, FX, CMS etc.) and Trade/Escrow/LC Programs for NBFCs
- Basic understanding of financial statements and risk analysis of companies and loan/investment limits recommendation for clients - knowledge of NBFCs will be an added advantage
- Coordinator, interface for all internal teams of Bank to channel the Business division's delivery of services to our NBFC clients
- Responsible for their own P&L targets, including asset book, income, fee and cross-sell
- Act as a team player as well under Senior RM towards overall targets in portfolio/relationship management
- Should have 5 or more years of banking relationship experience and/or credit experience related to the asset side of wholesale banking/CIIB business
- Should be a CA/MBA
- An added advantage will be to have knowledge of trade products/business and transaction banking products and business
- Analytical skills and basic understanding of financial statements/balance sheets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.